Our Park Rules
The following Park Rules are established for the effective management of the Park and the benefit of all who utilise it. These Rules are part of the Licence Agreement, which is the contract between us for your occupation of a pitch at the Park. The term 'owners/'you'/'your' refers to the caravan/chalet owner and/or occupier, and 'the company'/'we'/'us'/our' refers to the Shoreline Caravan Park Owners. The Rules set out below are the Park Rules mentioned in your Licence Agreement. Violating these Rules is a breach of your Licence Agreement and may lead to its termination.
Planning Conditions and Site Licence
1. Caravans/Chalets are sold strictly under the conditions of Holiday Homes. While we offer a nine or eleven-month season, Shoreline Leisure Home Park is not a residential accommodation option. On reasonable notice from us, you may be required to provide evidence of your primary residential address and evidence of your residence there.
2. The Park cannot be utilised as an Owner's mailing address. We retain the right to return any received mail to its sender.
3. All owners of holiday homes at the Park must abide by the conditions stipulated in the Site Licence, which owners can view at the Park Office.
4. All site fees must be cleared before the 1st of March each year to secure your pitch for the forthcoming season. Failure to pay site fees by the due date authorises us to withdraw the pitch offer and remove the caravan or chalet holiday home. Your holiday home will then be held in storage until your collection. A disconnection and storage fee may be applicable. Owners must pay all other utilities, service fees, or bills within 14 days of invoicing.
5. Holiday homes will be sited at the discretion of the Company. They may be relocated to comply with regulations or facilitate Park improvements.
6. Telephones may not be installed in holiday homes without the prior agreement of the site owners.
7. When planning to sell your holiday home privately, you must inform us in writing, and all sales must be conducted through the Park office. A commission of 15% plus VAT of the selling price is payable to the Company. Upon approving your buyer and completing the transaction, we will issue them a New Licence Agreement for the remaining duration of the Agreement period.
8. The Company reserves the right to make alterations or deletions to these rules as necessary for general safety or effective and efficient management of the Park.
Permitted Number of Occupants
1. Owners may not use their holiday homes for accommodating more persons than the number for which it was designed.
2. Vehicles are prohibited from being used as sleeping accommodations.
1. The Park is operational from the 1st of March until the 31st of January the following year.
Visitors to your Holiday Home
1. Individuals under the age of 18 staying on the Park unsupervised will not be permitted to stay on the Park without prior notice to the Park Owners.
2. Any deliveries for an Owner or occupant of a holiday home must be directed to the Park Reception.
3. All Owners and visitors utilising the Clubhouse must abide by the Licensing Laws and all applicable current legislation.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that your visitors and holiday home occupants adhere to the Park Rules.
Condition of your Caravan or Lodge Holiday Home
1. No notices, advertisements, or posters may be displayed externally or in a holiday home window without the Company's prior written permission.
2. Owners must not alter the colour of their holiday home exterior without our written consent.
3. The holiday home must be maintained in a state capable of movement but may not be moved off the pitch without our prior written consent.
4. The area outside your holiday home does not constitute a private space. Windbreaks and gazebos must not be erected overnight or permanently. The Company retains the right to remove such structures without liability.
5. Paddling pools are not permitted on the Park.
Building and Ground Works
1. Only one external storage unit per holiday home is allowed. It must meet the specification approved by the Park Owner.
2. You must obtain permission from the Park Owner to create paths, patios, or alter/erect a balcony around your holiday home.
3. We prohibit the addition of external structures to holiday homes such as porches, walkways, and carports.
4. You are responsible for maintaining cleanliness and order in the area around your holiday home.
End of Season
1. All water connections must be switched off and drained during the closed season to prevent frost damage.
2. You are solely responsible for securing your holiday home and its contents. Both should be adequately insured throughout the closed season against all standard risks, including floods, storms, and wind.
1. All gas, electricity, and water connections must be deactivated when the holiday home is not occupied.
2. If you encounter any issue with the Park's electrical, gas, or water system, please contact the Park Office or Owner. You must not attempt to repair the Park's electrical, gas, or water system yourself.
1. You must refrain from introducing any foreign items into the drainage system, including cleaning cloths, babies' nappies, sanitary towels, condoms, cooking fat, engine oil, grease, or paint.
Trees and Shrubs
1. You must obtain permission from the Park Owner before planting trees, shrubs, or flowers around your holiday home. Potted planters around the balcony and near the side of your holiday home are allowed but must not constitute an obstruction or trip hazard.
2. You must refrain from cutting any trees or hedges at the Park. If any tree or hedge causes you discomfort or is unsatisfactory, please discuss the matter with the Park Owner.
1. You are prohibited from digging any hole in the ground at the Park.
1. Rotary lines may only be used on your decking, and washing lines are forbidden. Window clothes airers can be used but must be removed in the evening.
1. All domestic waste must be disposed of in the skips provided on-site. Our skips must not be used for fly-tipping of items such as TVs, BBQs, bedding, bikes, gardening equipment, or similar waste.
1. We permit cars onto the Park solely for access to the holiday homes and they must not be used for driving around the Park for any other reason.
2. The speed limit for all vehicles on Park is 5 miles per hour, and priority must be given to pedestrians and cyclists. Any vehicle exceeding this speed limit will be banned from the Park. All drivers must hold a legal driving licence and be able to present it upon request. The same laws for 'Drink Driving' on national roads also apply on the Park. Anyone found to be driving under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances will be banned from the Park.
3. Only vehicles taxed and insured for use on a public road may be kept at the Park.
4. Vehicles are not allowed to park overnight on the park grounds during the closed season.
5. Parking on grass and roadsides is prohibited when the ground is wet.
6. Motorised mini bikes, quad bikes, scooters, or karts are not allowed on Park.
7. You are prohibited from giving driving lessons at the Park, and we do not permit learner drivers to drive on the Park.
8. Washing vehicles with a hosepipe is not permitted.
1. Please exhibit courteous and considerate behaviour towards anyone visiting or working on the Park, including our staff.
2. Please respect the privacy of other holiday homeowners by keeping noise to a minimum between the hours of 11 p.m. and 9 a.m. with absolute quiet between midnight and 8 a.m.
3. Owners or guests who occupy their holiday home must not be or become a nuisance to other persons on the Park.
4. Commercial activities are not permitted within the Park. This includes conducting any trade or business from your holiday home.
5. You must respect the space of all pitches on the Park, whether occupied or vacant. Please do not encroach on or use vacant pitches.
6. Owners may consume alcoholic drinks only on/near their holiday home, or at the Park's Licensed premises.
6. Please avoid any aggressive, threatening behaviour or language that could distress or frighten others on the Park. Abusive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances and may lead to immediate termination of your Licence Agreement.
7. The company retains the right to exclude or remove any person(s) in breach of the Park Rules or who have conducted themselves in a manner likely to impair the enjoyment, comfort, or safety of others.
1. Children are the responsibility of their parents or guardians and must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
2. Please discourage your children from disturbing others by playing loud games, riding bicycles to cause a nuisance, or creating undue noise.
1. Pets are allowed but must be kept under control and on a lead at all times.
2. Dog fouling is prohibited on the Park, and any waste must be disposed of responsibly.
3. The number of pets allowed is at the discretion of the Park Owner.
4. Owners must not permit their pets to become a nuisance to others on the Park.
5. We may withdraw your permission to have your dog or cat on-site if the animal is a nuisance.
*See more about our Pet Policy in Section 14 of our Terms and Conditions.
1. Gas and electrical installations and appliances in your holiday home should be regularly serviced and checked annually.
2. Security alarms must be of the silent, monitored type. Audible security alarms are not permitted.
2. You must use the Park safely and must not cause danger to others.
3. Please obey all Health & Safety notices displayed on the Park and act on the reasonable instructions of Park staff in matters of Health & Safety.
1. All holiday homes must be equipped with a suitable and tested fire extinguisher fitted with an indicator dial. This must be filled with a minimum of 1kg of dry powder. A British smoke detector is also required.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that all occupants of your holiday home are familiar with the Fire Points' location and the contents of the Fire Notices displayed at each point.
3. No fuels or combustible materials other than LPG containers may be stored on the Park.
4. In the event of a fire, please call the fire service immediately and notify the Park Owners or Staff.
1. Personal property should not be left unattended. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to your property. All holiday homes should be secured, and valuable items not left visible.
Firearms, Offensive Weapons, and Fireworks
1. The possession or use of firearms or offensive weapons is strictly forbidden.
2. Fireworks are not permitted on the Park under any circumstances.
We hope that everyone who visits Shoreline Caravan Park will have a peaceful and enjoyable time, and these rules are in place to ensure that. We reserve the right to make alterations or amendments to the Park Rules when deemed necessary, and we ask that all guests and owners respect these rules and each other's space and privacy. By respecting these rules, we can all enjoy a wonderful holiday experience at Shoreline Caravan Park.
If you require any clarification or further information on any of the points mentioned, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Shoreline Leisure Park,
Tel: 07753576640 or 07572580010
OTHER USEFUL DOCUMENTS